Plant Scale Production for Custom Phosgenations and Batch Specialty Chemicals
VanDeMark has a proven record of meeting the special needs of major pharmaceutical, agrochemical, and chemical manufacturers on a contract-manufacturing basis. VanDeMark’s strengths include:
- Adherence to start-up schedules.
- Understanding customer goals and quality standards.
- Availability of modern, sophisticated facilities and equipment.
- Technically proficient and service-oriented personnel.
- Efficient and safe production.
- Proper and compliant treatment of waste.
- Strict confidentiality for the protection of critical intellectual property.
Production Scale Capabilities:
- Glass-lined Reactors 1.6 to 12m3 volume
- Continuous Flow Reactor / Liquid-Liquid Extractor – 100 kg/min, Hastelloy
- Batch and Continuous reactors
- Ability to handle both liquid and solids
- 5m3 Stainless Steel Filter Dryer
- Centrifuges: 48″ X 30″ Hastelloy
- Vacuum Tray Dryer
- Precipitator 4.5m3, 316 SS
- Distillation Systems: High-Temp (up to 300˚C)/High-Vacuum (20 mm Hg to 90 psig)
- Stainless Steel and Glass-lined Storage up to 100m3
- Multiple final product packaging sizes
- Multiple cold storage facilities
- Graphite & Hastelloy Condensing Systems
- Possible processing conditions include temperatures from -40˚C to 300˚C and pressures from 1.0 mm Hg vacuum to 100 psig
- Nitrogen Padded Equipment (dry and zero Oxygen)
- Reactor Solids Conveyance System for raw materials