VanDeMark is dedicated to providing our customers and the markets we serve with safe, high-value products and reliable access to phosgene chemistry necessary for the production of products that improve the quality of our lives. It is our intention to meet customer requirements at the highest level by applying a quality oriented approach to the development, manufacture, and sale of phosgene-based chemicals.
Quality assurance and continuous improvement are emphasized throughout all levels of the organization. These values are promoted by means of communication that builds teamwork and professionalism, and by a learning and feedback process that encourages employee contributions. We further enhance the quality of our products and services by endeavoring to understand the expectations of our customers and the regulations
and market challenges they face.
As a result, goals are met for efficiency, productivity, and delivery as well as for health, safety, and environmental concerns.
The core business competencies are:
- Recruiting, training and maintaining a skilled workforce;
- Demonstrating leadership and innovation in chemical processing technology and new product development;
- Design, building, and upgrading manufacturing facilities to product quality chemicals;
- Adhering to the highest standards of safety and environmental compliance;
- Instituting advanced storage, handling, shipping, and delivery practices;
- Forming strategic alliances with customers, vendors, industry organizations, the media, neighbors and the community at large.